Open a bank account with Irish SEPA and BIC in the name of your UK Limited company including online-banking and Mastercard.
The following documents are necessary
- Certificate of Incorporation / M&A (we will supply)
- Company Documents showing directors and shareholder (we will supply)
- ID from director and shareholder with utility bills to prove European residence (UK residence not necessary)
- description of company activity
There are no problems with opening the account. There are no enquiries with credit agencies and no address or phone numbers from England or Ireland necessary.
The account has the following basics:
- immdiate account opening with Irish IBAN and BIC
- fast Mastercard
- inexpensive withdrawels (1 % on International Cash Machines)
- immediate payments within EU
- hassle-free incoming payments from more than 200 International countries
- you can credit the account with a credit card
The cost for opening the account is usually EUR 1000. Worldclearing has reduced this to EUR 399. This amount is a account opening fee.
Based on our agreements with Worldclearing you can order directly with us. We will forward fee and data to Worldclearing.
In most cases you will have access to your online banking system within less than 24 hours.
Worldclearing is a UK based company. The account is opened in the name of your company and has an Irish IBAN and BIC.